Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Ricotta and Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 pounds heirloom or other tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as chives, flat-leaf parsley, basil, and tarragon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 12 ounces penne (3/4 box)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce), plus more for serving
- DirectionsHeat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, herbs, lemon juice, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Let stand, tossing occasionally.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?