Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas thawed
- 8 slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces total) halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise, about 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus more for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?