Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Prosciutto Crudo, Peas, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto crudo, diced
- 2 cups fresh shelled peas or frozen peas (no need to thaw)
- ½ cup reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 pound dry linguine or fettuccini, cooked and drained according to the package instructions
- 3 ounces finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (see Notes)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 790kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 99g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|