Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Pesto My Way
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1/2 pound total)
- 1/2 pound boiling potatoes, peeled
- 3/4 pound rotini or penne
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed and halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut off (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (12 to 14 ounces)
- 1 cup
- for pasta
- an adjustable-blade slicer with 1/4-inch julienne attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?