Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Peas, Asparagus, Butter Lettuce, and Prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 pound spring onions or green onions (dark green parts discarded); white parts cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, pale green parts cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 pounds peas in pods) or 2 cups frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 pound campanelle (trumpet-shaped pasta) or medium (about 1-inch) shell-shaped pasta
- 1 head of butter lettuce or Boston lettuce (about 6 ounces), cored, leaves cut into 3/4-inch-wide slices
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?