Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Peaches
- 12 ounces whole wheat spirelli or rotini pasta
- 3 peaches or nectarines peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 ounces fresh ricotta cheese drained in cheesecloth 1 hour or overnight
- 3 ounces pancetta thinly sliced, cut in small pieces
- 5 ounces fresh arugula rinsed and drained
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 orange
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil (You may substitute a fruity olive oil.)
- 2 ounces reserved pasta cooking water
- salt and pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?