Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Mushrooms, Herbs and Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10 ounces mushrooms, any variety will work, cut into thin slices
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces dried whole-wheat pasta
- cup fresh basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?