Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Mozzarella Tomatoes
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), each cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce), plus more, shaved, for serving
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
- Directions1. Heat broiler. Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?