Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Lentils and Arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions halved and thinly sliced (4 cups)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces plum tomatoes cored and diced (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup lentils picked over and rinsed
- 12 ounces orecchiette pasta
- 1 bunch (8 ounces) arugula stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus more for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?