Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Kale, Kalamata Olives, Dried Cranberries, Toasted Garlic, & Feta
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cloves peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large bunch of kale, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti or other pasta(we use whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, cut into slivers-pits removed
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?