Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Kalamata Olives and Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 pound farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/2 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 6 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?