Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Greens and Sir Laurier
- 1/2 bunch rapini (broccoli raab)
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced thinly
- 3 ounces pancetta, sliced thinly
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound gemelli pasta
- 1 (170 gram) package Sir Laurier d’Arthabaska cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|