Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Goat Cheese and Mixed Mushrooms
- 1 oz (30 g) dried mixed mushrooms (shiitake, portabello, porcini and oyster)
- 1 lb (500 g or 4 cups) dried tube pasta
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups soft goat cheese
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb (500 g or 6 cups) fresh mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup black olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- juice from 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?