Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Goat Cheese, Lemon, and Asparagus
- 1 pound fusilli or rotini (spiral-shaped pasta)
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 5-to 5 1/2-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?