Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Garlic, Blue Cheese and Tomatoes
- Pasta with Garlic Blue Cheese and Tomatoes, from The Pioneer Woman
- 1-½ pound Pasta (angel Hair Or Thin Spaghetti), cooked
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole 28-ounce Can Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- Dash Of Sugar
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, To Taste
- ¾ cups Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ¾ cups Heavy Cream
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Half-and-Half, for thinning
- Extra Blue Cheese Crumbles, For Garnish
- DirectionsAdd olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for a minute. Pour in drained tomatoes. Add sugar, pepper and crushed red pepper to taste. Coor for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?