Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Fresh No-Cook Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes , halved or quartered if large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried short pasta , such as penne, gemelli, or fusilli
- 5 ounces chvre (fresh goat cheese; about 3/4 cup), at room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce), plus more for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?