Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Clams, Vodka Sauce and Crispy Breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces pasta (I like campanelle for this, but any short pasta will work!)
- 2 slices hearty bread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 10 ounce can baby clans or 2 6 ounce cans chopped clams, drained
- 1 cup jarred vodka marinara sauce
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Directions1. Bring large pot of salted water to boil, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?