Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat and sinews, and cut into strips 1 1/2 inches by 1/2 inch
- 1 lb asparagus spears, tough ends cut off and discarded, spears cut on the diagonal in 1-inch to 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 lb pasta, such as fettuccine or linguini
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 pound goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?