Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Arugula Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Pine Nuts Recipe
- 1 pound pasta, such as orecchiette, gemelli, or conchiglie
- 10 ounces arugula, washed and tough stems removed
- 5 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?