Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Artichoke Pesto Recipe
- Kosher salt
- 2 (14-ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup packed, finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce), plus more for serving
- 1 packed teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (from 1 medium lemon)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound pasta, such as rigatoni, ziti, penne rigate, conchigliette, or farfalle
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?