Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta 'ncasciata (Aubergine wrapped pasta dome)
- 1kg very ripe tomatoes or 2 x 400g cans peeled plum tomatoes , drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g packet mozzarella cheese
- 50g piece of salami , such as Milano
- 5 medium aubergines
- 85g minced veal or pork
- 85g chicken livers , cleaned and chopped if large
- 85g frozen peas
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 500g short pasta (such as mezze penne)
- 100g pecorino or parmesan cheese, grated, plus extra to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?