Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta in White Clam Sauce
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped shallot (2 large shallots)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 12 littleneck clams
- 10 ounces canned baby clams, broth reserved
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 teaspoons water
- 4 teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?