Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta e Fagioli con Salsicce (Pasta and Beans with Sausage)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) dried cannellini (white kidney) beans, picked over and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional for boiling pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 10 cloves garlic, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 cups chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces tubetti, ditalini, or other small tubular pasta
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?