Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta e Fagioli I
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound seashell pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|