Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta & mixed peppers with walnut & lemon pesto
- 25g walnut pieces
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 25g fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small red onions , quartered and separated into pieces
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250ml pack wheat-free pasta (we used Orgran rice and corn pasta)
- 250G jar mixed pepper antipasto, drained and sliced
- 50g vegetarian parmesan-style cheese , finely grated, plus extra shavings to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?