Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta alla Carbonara
- 1 lb (450g) dried pasta, such as spaghetti or tagliatelle
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz (175g) pancetta, very finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ½ cup freshly grated Romano, plus more to serve
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 628kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 211mg (70%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|