Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta alla Carbonara
- 5 ounces bacon (4 or 5 thick slices), cut into ¼ - to ½ -inch segments
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large or 5 small eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese, at room temperature
- 1 pound spaghetti, penne, or bucatini pasta
- About ¾ cup shucked sweet English peas or mature sugar snap peas or double-peeled favas
- About 2 ounces pecorino romano or pecorino sardo, grated (1 cup lightly packed)
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 752kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 211mg (70%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 73g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|