Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta al Mediterraneo
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 pound perciatelli pasta
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 ounces fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces feta cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|