Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta With Tuna and Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 12 ounces regular or whole-wheat rigatoni or penne
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?