Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta Shells with Escarole, Sausage, and Cheese
- 1 14-to-15-ounce head of escarole, cut into crosswise into 1-inch-wide ribbons (about 10 cups)
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage (about 3 links), casings removed
- 1 large red onion, cut through root end into thin wedges
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?