Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta Salad with Spinach, Olives, and Mozzarella Recipe
- 1 pound orecchiette or conchiglie pasta
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, drained and cut into small dice
- 3 ounces baby spinach (about 4 cups), thoroughly washed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups pitted and halved kalamata olives
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?