Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta Salad with Melon, Pancetta, and Ricotta Salata
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 4 ounces orecchiette (ear-shaped pasta)
- Kosher salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 cups 1x1x1/4" pieces peeled melon (any variety)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint, divided
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced scallion
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce ricotta salata (salted dry ricotta), shaved, or crumbled feta
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?