Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Green Olivada
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pitted green olives (from about 6 ounces unpitted whole olives), divided
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound gemelli, fusilli, or rotelle pasta
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 8-ounce package small (cherry-size) fresh mozzarella balls in water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?