Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta Puttanesca with New York Strips and Crispy Basil
- 2-4 New York strip steaks, 1- 1 inch thick
- 2 Tb. unsalted butter
- 3 Tb. olive oil, divided
- cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper
- lb. dried pasta, Strascinati or Orecchiette
- 1 Tb. olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 Tb. capers
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 dashes of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- cup fresh arugula or spinach leaves
- *Parmesan for garnish
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?