Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package dried penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup capers
- 40 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|