Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry cheese tortellini
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|