Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups (about 1 pound) dried white cannellini, red borlotti, or speckled red kidney beans, picked over and rinsed
- 8 large garlic cloves, 4 crushed and 4 finely chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 celery stalk, including leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, cut in half, seeds squeezed out, and grated against the largest holes of a grater down to the peel
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon ground red chile
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 pound mixed short pasta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 501kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|