Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup uncooked spinach pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, with liquid
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|