Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta E Fagioli
- 3 cups (about 18 ounces) dried cranberry beans
- 5 cloves of garlic, whole, plus 1, Microplaned or grated
- 1 knee-high hosiery sock
- 2 leafy sprigs of rosemary
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprig of rosemary, about 2 inches, needles finely chopped
- 7 ounces ditalini, tubetti or other small pasta tubes
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 393kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 19g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|