Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- * 1lb linguine pasta
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 pound bacon or pancetta
- * 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- * 8-12 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- * 1 large onion, chopped
- * 1 cup chicken stock
- * 1 cup white wine (or substitute another cup of stock)
- * 1/2 stick of butter
- * 1 handful of parsley
- * 1-2 tablespoons black pepper
- Directions1. Cut bacon into pieces about one inch wide. Cook until browned and crisp and set aside, saving bacon grease in the skillet.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?