Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes with juice or crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces pancetta or 6 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound ground pork (not lean)
- 1/4 pound ground beef chuck (not lean)
- 1/4 pound ground veal
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 carrot, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound small pasta such as orecchiette or rotini
- Garnish: Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?