Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta, Bacon and Peas Recipe
- 1 pound dry pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 4 slices bacon, cut until 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, rinsed under warm water to defrost
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- torn fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?