Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 medium yellow onions, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped into one inch squares
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cups drained canned plum tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 cup red wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked pasta (I used ziti, but your choice!)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add onions and saute for 10 minutes. Stir in bacon and garlic and saute for 5 minutes more.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?