Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Passion Fruit and Guava Pops
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 7 to 8 ripe passion fruits (about 11 ounces), halved
- 1 11.5-ounce can guava nectar (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Special equipment: 8 3-ounce disposable paper cups; 8 ice pop sticks or lollipop sticks
- Ingredient info: Choose passion fruit that is wrinkled on the outside, which indicates that the fruit is ripe.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?