Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Passion-Fruit Curd Tart
- One 8-inch Sweet Tart crust
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- ½ cup minus 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup passion fruit juice
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- Bain-marie (see Notes)
- A whisk, preferably a balloon whisk (the head of the whisk is more rounded than the long variety)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 202kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 214mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|