Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Party squash soup
- 1 litres organic chicken or vegetable stock
- 6-7 lime leaves
- 3 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 large thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 sticks lemongrass, trimmed and squashed with the back of a knife
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon five-spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 large butternut or acorn squash, halved, deseeded and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 200 g basmati rice, washed
- 2 x 400 ml tinned light coconut milk
- juice of 3-4 limes
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?