Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Party Poached Pompano
- 4 pompano fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1 large orange, peeled, segmented, seeds removed
- 1 sweet grapefruit, peeled, segmented, seeds removed
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- Chopped fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|