Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Party Cranberry Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole cranberry sauce
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup peeled, cored and sliced apple
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/11 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|