Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Party-Size Greek Couscous Salad
- 3 (6 ounce) packages garlic and herb couscous mix (or any flavor you prefer)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers (green, red, yellow, orange), diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced and then halved
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|