Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 300g basmati rice
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 140g red lentils
- 1kg parsnips , 200g grated, remainder cut into long chunky wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- zest 2 oranges (use the juice in the sauce)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 onions , sliced
- 1 tsp each turmeric, ground coriander and caraway
- 100g raisins
- zest 3 lemons (use the juice in the sauce)
- 25g butter
- yogurt , to serve (optional)
- 25g pistachios
- juice 3 lemons
- juice 2 oranges
- small bunch coriander
- small bunch each dill, parsley and mint , stalks discarded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?